Thursday, December 16, 2010

Looking for Perfection

In my essence life is abundant, love is eternal, wisdom is infinate and perfection lies in the beauty that I see in nature.

Do you nurture your nature
...or does the need to have every PERFECT destroy the spontaneous beauty of your world?

Striving for perfection means at some level self doubt needs to control every minor detail...If everything is controlled there is no room for magic or miracles in your life. The more natural and spontaneous the gesture, the closer to perfection you are...

Today I choose to focus on the beauty of sychronicity, the purity of my intentions and the quality of the words I speak. I recognize that the overemphasis on perfection of my external environment may just detour the very feeling of wholeness and completeness that I may be seeking. I let my life unfold and observe the quality of my life experience, knowing that what I focus on, I will ultimately get more of...If I choose to overide my feelings and strive for perfection, the perfection of any moment will be lost for the illusion that all will be better in the future. I make the most of this moment now and let the future take care of itself.

SO THIS MEANS WE WILL BE HAVING PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST TO CELEBRATE THE BEGINNING OF THIS HOLIDAY PERIOD...THE HOUSEWORK CAN WAIT!!!!!

May the feelings of peace and joy be with you throughout this festive season...

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment