Thursday, August 2, 2012

GOING WITH THE FLOW...Looking at the OPPORTUNITIES THAT PRESENT ...

Going with the flow...we all know intuitively that we need to trust the ebb and flow of life...but how often do we hear ourselves say..."If ONLY...THEN...I could rest, relax...be happy".

This week I chose to go with the opportunities that lay in front of me...which meant late, late nights and early starts...I was fortunate enough to speak to a good friend on the Monday evening when all seemed quite daunting to help me realign my thoughts from...
"I haven't got enough time and energy to get through this week..."
to
"I live in a state of balance, all that I create all that I need to create what I want...."


I also consciously chose to listen to my body...I was conscious that my adrenalin levels were already high to meet my deadlines... I needed to work with my circumstance...in that I didn't need my usual "hour of power" to start the day...(20mins meditation, 20mins exercise, 20mins visualization) I needed to get as much sleep as possible  so the 20 minutes meditation was the only practical option...I needed to stop, recharge before I got ready for the next day...

The main thought that kept me going was that "THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY"...

and whilst I kept my thoughts positive and level of endurance high...with my mindset...

my daughters reflected back to me the parts I was ignoring...
"Mum I have a sore back...Mum I don't feel welll"

So today the UNIVERSE has red flagged me and asked me to stop...

I am grateful for the guidance...I am looking after my little girl today because that is what is required in this present moment...I listen, I trust and I take guided action...

Wiith every opportunity cost, there is an opportunity and vice verser...

The key is to listen...the solution is always there if we go with the flow...

and choose to align our best efforts with what is needed in the moment...

Wishing you peace in your day today and may you go with the flow...


No comments:

Post a Comment