Sunday, July 29, 2012

CREATING YOUR GLOBAL MISSION...WHAT DO YOU WANT AS YOUR DESTINY???

I truly believe that by knowing what you value in life and in commiting pen to paper and writing down your mission...you get more of what you focus on...For the last 5 years I have been affirming that I utilize technology with ease (LOL!!!)  and am supported in my process of learning and expansion. By this process I receive equally pure hearted and beautifully honest individuals driven by the highest intent. The dynamics of our combined integrity and commitment to authentic growth allow my operation in personal development, leadership, meditation and  mindset training to become one of the highest recommended  and sort after locally, nationally and internationally...BOLD I KNOW!!!YOU HAVE TO THINK GLOBAL!!!!

I am supported by a large number of professional services who are on the same page and heartfelt in wanting my business to prosper, succeed and influence a variety of people in their every day lives...This type of mentality is called a"horizon mentality"...In that you have a big, big picture of how you would like your life to unfold with the highest intent for your purposefulness on the planet. John Demartini calls this your "telos".

Well to date this has been manifesting slowly over the last three years...Given Pure Consciousness is only 3 years young. I am supported by my local doctors at the Southlands Medical Surgery and, thanks to the vision of Dr Andrew Ong...co founder of the Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine, my local Naturopaths and beauticians...and this has generally spread out more and more as I focus about my mission and articulate the  vision for my life which is: to connect people to their creativity and intuition and create a tranquil space for grace to enter and to research, explore and refine methods of self education and self care, that combines the lastest western scientific research  based techniques and align these with the ancient wisdoms and tools of the East to promote balance and authentic growth.

So imagine my delight today when I received a wonderful recommendation in the http://www.newagestore.com/favorites.aspx by a beautiful earth angel called Jen who is the founder of this site of guidance and inspiration.  I was lucky enough to spend some heartfelt time on the Cruise ship the Royal Oasis with the Masterminds of the Carribean. Birds of a feather flock together...

Please check out this amazing site and what she has to say about the new Pure Consciousness CD...

Pure Consciousness is all about you deciding to change the course of your life and aligning it with your highest values. I teach by example and my path is illuminated by the voice of my intuition. My hope for you,is that by becoming truly centred and by seeing the value in your own life, that you will be able to do the same.
Please check out some of the FREE TOOLS available on this site: http://www.newagestore.com/favorites.aspx

Namaste Sorelle

No comments:

Post a Comment